Art & History

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Welcome to Paithani Blog

Dear All,
Welcome to my blog on Paithani Saree: Indian Golden Weave since 200 B.C.

Here I am going to share my research on Indian Heritage textile, history and in specific the philosophy that combine Indian Culture, Tradition, Mythology and Literature.

You are welcome to share your comments, thoughts and critique. Together we can generate knowledge that enrich our life.

I sincerely hope to create a knowledge base and without your contributions it will be empty space.

ONCE again, welcome to my blog!

Rashmi Tapadia

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    was just browsing thru net saw ur website & the blog. Actually after seeing your website i though of sharing about Paithani on my bloq. but when i saw ur blog u had a note saying you cannot use the info on without the permission on the owner.

    but still i am very fascinated/excited to put this on my blog giving all credit to you.

    your doing a really good job....thumbs up to you :)

    i am really mad for Paithani's n and in my collection i have only one ...:(

    n i hope i shall have more to my collection.

    regards,

    Shubhangi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Madam

    Great effort on preserving and sharing very valuable informaton on Paithanin's art. Madam please share many more articles on this art through your blogs and also on your website.

    Madam just now i share one message to your sales@touchofclass.co.in by requesting for using your indian art and heritage related images in my Heritage of India blog.

    http://indian-heritage-and-culture.blogspot.in/2013/09/raja-ravi-varma-paintings-vintage.html

    http://indian-heritage-and-culture.blogspot.in/

    Madam i am waiting for your reply.

    wish best wishes and greetings from an art lover

    ReplyDelete